Thursday, September 11, 2008

Adjective Paragraph

Some of the major adjectives that I would use to describe myself would be shy, sleepy, kind, active, and truthful. Being shy is something I would like to change, I don’t like to talk to people I don’t know. I am usually sleepy, I love to take naps and sleep in. I am kind because I try to be nice to everyone. I enjoy playing volleyball, dancing, and doing othe like lying it leads to bad habits. r activities though church so I would say that I am active. The most important thing to me is begin truthful. I don’t

8 comments:

hope said...

jenny jen!!

my url thingy is

english10-hope.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

i like your profile!!!!

Kiley said...

i really like your profile and you have a good paragraph

olibobollie11 said...

i luvv your blog and the whole color scheme you got going. and yes i noticed twilights on your favorite books.. gotta read those

Angelica said...

Jennnyyyyy!!!!!!!!
love the page and paragraph
KEEP IT UP!!

Gabriela O. said...

Nice layout it's simple and nice.

isabelle said...

i like the colors in your blog

abbydauth said...

i like your paragraphs, they get to the point yet the have so much to say.