Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Blog # 13

Your views: 'Dark Knight,' 'Happening' stand out

By Todd Leopold
I just watched "Dark Night" over winter break and I thought that it was a really good movie. Many others apparently thought so to because it was named one of the best movies of 2008. Movies that were least favorite was "The Happening" I haven't seen that movie so I am not sure if I agree with that it was the worst. "The Happening" was said to be a let down compared to "The Sixth Sense". Another favorite movie of the year in "Wal-E" because of it has such a big message conveyed by a robot, I haven't seen this movie either. "Twilight" was also a hit, I agree, Twilight was definitely a good movie I saw it 4 times, twice in one day, it took all the main parts of the book and made them look how many people imagined them. "Slumdog Millionaire," "Frost/Nixon," "Milk," "Let the Right One In" and "Iron Man" were others named as favorites. I haven't seen any of these but I have heard that they were all great. Two films starring Will Smith, one of my favorite actors, made it to the best of 2008, "Hancock" and "7 Pounds". I didn't get to see Hancock" but I have seen "7 Pounds" twice. I thought it was a really good movie and cried both times I saw it but I don't think that its very realistic.



http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/01/views.films.2008/index.html

No comments: