Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blog #5

Disney actor booted from 'Dancing'
This article is about a popular Disney actor Cody Linley. Cody was recently on the popular reality TV show Dancing With The Stars. Cody's claim to fame is his character he played, one of Hannah Montana's love interests in the last season of Hannah Montana. Last Tuesday Cody was voted off, to my surprise. This week was the first week that the judges scores and the votes were added together. Cody's last words on the show were good words of inspiration. He said, "I mean, words can't even explain the true amazing, growing, learning journey that I've had on this show. I can't show my appreciation anymore to Julianne. I can't say thank you. I love her so much. This opportunity has been so amazing." which sounds very interesting considering he just got voted off of a competition. For two weeks of the show Cody had to have a new partner because his original partner, Julianne Hough was in surgery to get her appendix out. His temporary partner was Edyta Sliwinska. Once Julianne returned they received the judges lowest scores of the night and were booted off. Cody is 18 years old and the youngest contestant on dancing with the stars. He is one of my favorite actors and I am very disappointed that he is not on the show anymore.

1 comment:

Gabriela O. said...

Love the article nice blog.