Sunday, November 9, 2008

Blog #1

Stiller and Rock: It's Nice Not To Bathe for Work
by: KJ Matthews
http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/11/07/stiller.rock.madagascar/index.html

Origonally I thought this article was going to be about how the starts don't bathe for work because they are so spoiled they get bathed while at work. I came to find out I was very off on my assumption. This article was about the upcoming cartoon movie "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa." It comes out this friday and is the sequal to the popular movie "Madagascar". The quote from the title "It's nice not to bathe for work" had a completely different meaning then what I had thought. Chris Rock said it about the fact that they don't have to get ready and get into a costume before they start working is nice since it is a animated film. All the actors seemed to enjoy the low key apearance to record their voices for the film. Also the actors talked about how their kids loved that their parents were in a movie that they could see. The thrill of being involed in something that their kids lives was exciting for them. The Movie is said to be a sure hit with kids and parents alike. It's has "A-Listers" for the cast so it should be a hit for many. Some of the actors include Ben Still, Chris Rock, Jada Pinkett Smith, and David Schwimmer. I think this movie will be a hit but I am not sure I will see it because I have not seen the first one.

No comments: