Monday, April 13, 2009

Evernight Reflection

I chose to read the book Evernight because I think that it will be an interesting book in a genre that I am interested in. I went to Barnes & Noble this weekend in search for a book. I asked a kind lady to help me in choosing a book for my English class. I told her that I have read and liked the Twilight and I’d Tell You I Love You but Then I’d Have to Kill You series and so we went searching through the books. The cover states that Evernight is about a girl, Bianca, who goes to Evernight Academy where she meets this boy Lucas, who is handsome and brooding. Lucas and Bianca have a tricky relationship. They find it hard to be without each other, but Bianca will do anything to be with Lucas even though “dark secrets are fated to tear them apart”. Another woman in the store said that she would recommend this book to Twilight fans, so I chose it.

No comments: