Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jonas Brothers :D

Not continuing in the book Sucks To Be Me. I read this article about my favorite band The Jonas Brothers on the MTV news room website. It was about how the Jonas Brothers have a really busy schedule from filming a TV show for Disney channel called J.O.N.A.S and making a music video for their latest single “Love Bug” and making a 3-D movie from their Burning Up tour, which I went to it was AMAZING!. I am so excited because the music video comes out on Sunday!!! Also it listed who they have collaborated with in the last year including Demi Lovato and Joe’s Ex Taylor Swift who will also be in the 3-D movie. The Jonas Brothers said that they would like to collaborate and write a song with Chris Brown which I think would be good but I don’t think that a lot of Chris Brown’s fans would like it because their sounds are so different.

1 comment:

Gabriela O. said...

Wow Jenny you are a big fan you stalk them so much. Nice article by the way.