Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blog #9

Jennifer Hudson is offering a $100,000 reward for her missing nephew, Julian King. He was reported missing after Jennifer’s mother and brother were found dead in their south Chicago home. The authorities have taken someone into custody but will not release who they are. In the home where Jennifer’s mother and brother were found is the last place Julian was seen. He was wearing a striped brown shirt. On Jennifer’s myspace she has posted a comment asking anyone who knows anything about her nephew or her mother and brother’s death should contact the authorities as soon as possible. I think that this is horrible and I have no idea how someone could do this; shoot two people to death and kidnap another person, it’s just unbelievable. I can’t imagine how sad it must be for Jennifer’s family loosing 3 people at once to something so tragic. I hope that Julian is found and the person responsible will be held accountable.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/26/illinois.shootings.hudson/index.html

1 comment:

faith.hope.love. said...

Jenny, I heard all about this in the news and also think it is really sad. Besides the sadness, I think that it is so odd and out of the blue. Jennifer Hudson doesn't seem like a Hollywood star that would have people against her. She doesn't appear in the media as a partier or mean person, and this was not even her immediate family... It is so strange. I hope that they find her nephew and whoever killed the other members of her family!? xoxox -Anna

p.s. I like how you chose an issue from the recent news that people are interested in, now I know the whole story. Thanks!