Monday, May 4, 2009

Blog #2

Dear Bianca,
I am soooooooo excited that you were able to talk to Lucas!!!! I can’t believe that he was spying on the party that you were invited to, even though you were only invited so they could make fun of you. I hope that you and him hit it off well on your FIRST DATE! You will have to tell me all the details, like what you wore, where you were, anything that happens. It took you a while to reply to my letter, you must have a ton of homework… or something you’re not telling me. Do you have a class with your parents? That would be interesting, I think that your parents are cool but I think that it would be really weird to have your parent teaching and grading you. I wonder if you are going to have a school dance that would be cute if Lucas asked you! I hope you don’t get into any trouble, you were lucky that you got away from that party where everyone was drinking before the school patrols found you. I wonder if the fact that you are reading Dracula, a vampire book, in your English/ Language Arts class is going to lead to a vampire showing up at Evernight. I think of anything else that connect with vampires yet. What something that really intrigues me is that Balthazar has some weird thing for you. I can’t believe how rude Courtney was when you were talking to him, she doesn’t have to butt into the conversation just so that all the attention is on her. I wonder what else will happen to you at your new school, keep me undated.

No comments: